The Links at Dover Coast Golf
Members and the public are permitted to book online by accessing the following link www.tee-on.com.
The recreational facilities - Golf and Pickleball, are OPEN to the PUBLIC
Members with booking privileges who fail to show up for their tee time will get one warning, following that warning if they fail to do so for a second time will lose complete booking privileges.
Public players will be required to provide a credit card upon booking, if failed to show up for their booked tee time they will be subject to a charge of 75% of their green fee booking.
All users of the courts must book time on courts in advance. Courts will be booked in one-hour increments.
Keys will be issued for court access; it is the user’s responsibility to ensure courts are secured behind them to ensure no random guests are arriving without having checked into the Pro Shop. Call the Pro Shop @ 519-583-2118
The Links Practice Facility
- Members with Practice Facility Memberships are permitted to use the area designated as the Links Practice Facility.
- Times will be booked in hour increments, and it is imperative that you be mindful of other’s times and space at facility
- A cart will be provided to go to and from area.
- Do not access course – use designated route to and from the Practice Facility only.
- Anyone found abusing the area will have privileges revoked, this is an unsupervised area and we recommend that you be mindful of weather and health conditions while using the area.
- Please keep practice green clear and repaired as much as possible.
- Practice Facility of open from 7 am – 7pm daily – Cart must be returned by 7pm (time will change due to seasonal light conditions and will be subject to access due to weather conditions)
- Call the Pro Shop @ 519-583-2118 to book facility access
We require a notice of cancellation 24 hours before your tee time. If you book and fail to show up without calling The Pro Shop this may in the future effect further reservation privileges.
Golf Dress Code in Effect
We allow soft spikes, spikeless or soft soled athletic shoes. No metal spikes allowed. Shirts with sleeves and collars or mock necks. Dress or golf slacks or Bermuda shorts. No jeans, track pants or cut offs allowed. Ladies - no tank tops please. No jerseys, tattered clothing, and sleeveless shirts. (OK for ladies, provided they have a collar.)
Pay for 18 – Play 9 – Get 9
Pay for 18 – Play Less than 9 – Get 18