Host your Tournament at The Links at Dover Coast! Stay for a meal catered by David's Restaurant and enjoy a themed lunch, buffet dinner, or reception of canapés & platters.
To book your event, please contact the
Golf Manager at 519-583-2118
Event Booking Rate Sheet
||12 - 32
||33 - 64
|Shot Gun Levy
Tournament - Event Rental Guidelines
- It is the responsibility of the event organizers to purchase the program they want for their event.
- Payment for services provided must be made in full upon completion of the booked event
- A deposit of 10% of the total package price must be received 20 days prior to the event. At this time a confirmation of the number attending will be set.
- The final bill will reflect the number of people that have been confirmed OR the number the number that attends, whichever is greater.
- Events can be cancelled two (2) weeks prior to date set. Any events that are cancelled after the 2 week grace period has passed will be responsible for 50% of the full cost of the event. All items other than those indicated in the contract are the responsibility of the event organizers.
- All purchases for participants are to be paid by the individuals at the event i.e.> beverages.
- Tournament participants are to be aware of all club rules and policies, especially those regarding alcohol and its consumption on golf course property.
- Changes to the event menu can be made up to two (2) weeks in advance; after this time no major changes can be made, minor ones can be considered.
- Links at Dover Coast staff reserves the right to not serve persons in a state of intoxication or in a state that is not becoming of a person in a public place.
- It is the responsibility of the event organizers to purchase and present all prizes for their specific event.
- Some events may require tickets to be presented to staff for meals or beverages – these tickets will be discussed with the coordinator and will be provided by the Links at Dover Coast to be distributed by the event coordinator.
- Booking of power carts is to be done by participants attending the event (unless otherwise noted in event contract). Individual bookings are a first come first served basis.
- Arrangements for tournament fleet carts can be made, however, there are no guarantees on availability.
- Hosts may be interested in Hole In One insurance – It should be noted that these type of prizes can jeopardize a participants amateur status. Information for a Hole in One for your event can be obtained from the Links at Dover Coast management – Hole recommendations, distances etc.
- Tournament scheduling and event formats must be set at time of event booking.
- Tournament co-ordinators are encouraged to report to the Pro Shop to obtain Tournament Packages for their participants and information regarding their event at least one (1) hour prior to the commencement of the event.
- A $1.00 charge will be assessed for each player of the event as to offset Marshalling costs for events larger than 36 people.
- Any event that is booked as a SHOT GUN START will be assessed a levy.